food processing machinery since 1952, with over six warehouses of used
food processing machinery & equipment IN STOCK!
NY 14589 U.S.A.
STAINLESS STEEL FOOD PUMP...
on picture(s) to enlarge!
on picture(s) to enlarge!
Cornell Model 4NMT-2R stainless steel
hydro-flow food pump with 4 inch
inlet and outlet connections, uses water as a transport medium.
water supports and cushions the food product being conveyed, so the
Cornell Hydro-Transport Food Pump is an excellent foundation for a pipe
flume, open flume, wash flume, chill flume, disinfectant bath, or other
water conveyor configuration for gently conveying high volumes of whole
or cut food products in water at tons-per-hour volume capacities.
of this writing, this refurbished Cornell hydro-flow food pump is in
stock at ALARD, in VERY GOOD OPERATING condition, available for
- Cornell 4NMT-2R stainless steel hydro-transport
food pump with single port stainless steel impeller, 4 inch inlet and outlet.
- Manufacturer rated for approximately 100 to 800
gallons per minute depending on RPM and head resistance.
- Whole or cut food solids handling ability for products up to 2.94 inch (74.7 mm)
diameter by 4 inch (171.6 mm) long.
- 4 inch flanged suction outlet and discharge
outlet connections appropriate for 4 inch water pipeline.
- Non-clogging single port impeller conveys in a
cushion of water.
- Food grade
stainless steel pump and impeller.
- Designed and manufactured specifically to pump
food products in water.
- Economical for long distance conveying: Can
convey food products several hundred feet, with much less floor space
footprint, less maintenance, more capacity, and less expense than a
belt conveyor, screw conveyor, bucket elevator, or vibrating conveyor.
- Conveys products vertically, horizontally,
diagonally, some or all of the above in the same system.
- Elevates products gently, without mechanical
- Preheat product before cutting, peeling, etc.
- Hydro-cool product to remove field heat, after
- Apply additives (dextrose, SAPP, etc.) while
- Gently wash while conveying.
- Ideal for industrial food processing and packing
applications, for chilling, cooling, washing, sanitizing and conveying
food products in water. Typically used for pre-cut produce, fresh-cut
salad, seafood, frozen fruit and vegetable processing, and other food
CALL 315-589-4511 to confirm
availability and discuss your particular food handling needs.
item reference #: Y4636
Unless otherwise stated, volume, speed,
and/or capacity estimates given are those of the manufacturer(s) of the
equipment. All offers are subject to prior sales and owner's
confirmations. Unless otherwise specified, any prices shown do not
include skidding, crating, or freight.